THE SHIT THEY SHOULD HAVE TAUGHT YOU IN COLLEGE:
- You might as well wipe your ass with your diploma because that’s the most useful thing you will ever do with it.
- Cinderella’s a fucking liar. There’s no such thing as Prince Charming. Only you can save yourself.
- Getting out of debt is a hell of a lot harder than getting into it. Don’t screw around with your credit cards. Use them wisely.
- Take advantage of your metabolism; it’s not going to haul ass forever. Enjoy that shit and milk it for all it’s worth!
- You’re going to have a quarter-life crisis. You’ll question everything about who you are: What you have, where you’re going. Not to mention what the hell you want to do with the rest of your life. Don’t freak out. This is normal. Welcome to your late twenties.
*Available for free on iBooks for a limited time!